Saturday 8 October 2011

I'm addicted to Online Shopping.

I have a confession to make.
(;_・)

I, Rebecca J M am addicted to online shopping. What started as harmless cheapskate fun. Is slowly turning into a out of control issue. Because I have so many enablers in my environment. Although I'm the one to be blamed for my online behavior. But I must also stress that my dearest friends also enjoy a random spur once in a while. However I've regained a certain self control. Since I haven't order something in a long time. A couple of months to be exact. Sigh. Okay. Moving onto important matters I went online window shopping ...


ASOS PEPPER Peep Toe Mary Jane Shoe

£50.00 = $79AUD
Will I ever buy it? No.


So shoe off Forever21 that I'll never be able to afford. At least not the shipping.
$25. Est.

―(T_T)→ サクッ


Liz Lisa / Coat / 12390 Yen
I like cutesy asian stuff. But I can never pull it off. ):


12th Anniversary Edition: Liz Lisa || 8295Yeb
I realised that I'll never be able to fit in these clothes.
\(--)/ マイッタ



And I pretty much gave up after looking at the price.
Amen la cheap bec.

<3






No comments:

Post a Comment